Monday, February 23, 2009

how i miss you







Friends, I miss you. I miss saying hello and sharing our stories, I missing reading your blogs and saying hello, I miss waking up each morning and thinking what shall I blog today. I miss raiding the not so great garden for my little gem of the day, please don't think I have forgotten you, im just temporally insanely busy with so many gorgeous things Im itching to find the time to tell you about.

But for now I must make do with some photos from our Sunday adventure. After 14 hours of foot treadling and hand feeding the press, it was a hugely productive day, but insanely exhausting as well!

Once our crazy print schedule allows I will be back again soon, I promise!

xox

5 comments:

  1. blogging is addictive isn't it! Can't wait to hear about what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you've been up to as well :-)

    Guess what! I don't know if you remember my email - but I was looking for a press a little while ago and asked your help - Well I found one! Brilliant isn't it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you always take such gorgeous photos, it must be such a joy to work with such a beautiful press (although labour intensive!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would looove to do what you're doing! Beautiful pics/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey A,
    Oh I know the feeling, I seriously am sounding more and more like my mother every day with comments like "there just aren't enough hours in the day" etcetc, because lately, there seriously haven't been.

    So good to hear you are busy making beautiful things, because I love all your work. Will be in touch soon to see if I can get you to do some for me - more work!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP